Fast-track procedure to finance small and simple investments of up to 250,000 Euro
- You may apply, online, for financing today
- RoSEFF can also help to finance much larger investments – but another procedure is used
EU grants may be 10% or 15% of eligible costs
- 10% if only one measure from the LEME (e.g. lighting);
- 15% for multiple measures from the LEME (e.g. lighting and a boiler)
A wide range of equipment is listed on the LEME – e.g.
- Electrical equipment
- Electric motors with VSDs, VSDs, electric appliances, Energy Management Systems
- LED lighting; 'A' rated lighting; and no-energy lighting systems
- Machines - compressors, tractors, agricultural equipment
- Solar hot water systems
- Biomass boilers (wood pellets, sawdust, briquettes, agricultural waste)
- Biogas systems and biogas/biofuel-fired boilers
- (Hydro use the RoSEFF procedure for complex investments - not LEME)
- Building renovation
- Insulation - polystyrene sheets, sandwich panels and insulating board
- Windows and doors – 'termopan' glazing and specialist industrial doors.
- Heat pumps - ground source heat pumps and turnkey systems
- Boilers, burners, heaters – high efficiency gas boilers, burners, infra-red gas heaters
- Cogeneration - Small systems are on LEME. (Large systems use the complex procedure)
Eligible costs include related equipment and labour costs for some technologies – e.g.
- Flat roof/terrace insulation – related hydro insulation and labour costs are eligible
- Solar hot water systems – the entire system is eligible – not just the solar panels
- Labour costs are capped as a percentage of the equipment costs
An AVIZ LEME (Certificate of Technical Eligibility) may be generated for each eligible item
- Details eligible equipment costs, eligible labour costs, step-by-step procedures and more
- A sample AVIZ LEME for each type of equipment may be viewed online
- A personalised AVIZ LEME is issued by email when you apply for financing online
Some types of equipment are 'generically eligible' – even if the specific brand is not on LEME
- e.g. all 15cm (or more) wall insulation; all 'A rated' and LED lamps; all condensing gas boilers
- You may generate a 'Generic AVIZ LEME' for these categories of equipment
For other types of equipment, only specifically named brands/models are eligible
- e.g. named 10cm wall insulation materials that meet clearly defined thermal resistance rules
LEME is an open list… and listing eligible products on it is FREE!
- Any product that meets technical eligibility criteria published at www.seff.ro may be added
- You may either upload products through this site, or contact the Help Desk for support.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE MEASURES AND EQUIPMENT (LEME)